Click On Globe To View Forum Visitors From Around The World

About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Photobucket

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this absolutely stunning cobalt blue dragon pillar bottle. Imperial kilns, Jingdezhen.

"The Peter Bentley Snuff Bottle Collection"
and "introduction by Bill Patrick"

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
July 25, 2021, 01:29:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

3 Quick Tips to identify the "Photo fake painted snuff bottle" by D.D Art

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Quick Tips to identify the "Photo fake painted snuff bottle" by D.D Art  (Read 38 times)
D.D Art

« on: June 13, 2021, 05:26:43 am »

Dear All,

I have recently received the question from my friend, George about " Fake Photo Inside Painted snuff bottle".

So I wrote an article on it. Please find the following link.

https://www.ddartwork.com/post/3-easy-tips-to-identify-the-photo-fake-painted-snuff-bottle

It requires many practices on identifying the fake snuff bottle. However, according to the three tips, I think it could be a good start to look at it.

I will also write an article about how exactly the " Photo Fake snuff bottle made". I am still doing some research on it and trying to find some pictures to support the article.

Any advice from you will be great. You can comment below the article and here as well. We will happy to share our humble idea.  Also, if there is any problem you find out in the article, please don't hesitate to tell us. Sometimes, it is a translation problem. We will fix it and thanks for your help.

Still, if you like our website, subscribe it! Your support will be our incentive to keep writing the article!

Best Regards,

David
Report Spam   Logged

D.D Art is founded by Xu Liwei and Po Han Chen (David). This site shares the weekly journals about Inside painting and Enameled glass snuff bottle. Welcome to explore in D.D Art...

www.ddartwork.com

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Wattana
Private Boards

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 10:24:41 pm »

David,

Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us. Look forward to seeing more!

Tom
Report Spam   Logged

Hooked since 1971

George
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 09:35:20 am »

Thanks David..

Members here on the forum have talked about different faking techniques at length before..

https://snuffbottle.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,25.0.html

https://snuffbottle.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,1997.0.html

Report Spam   Logged

"Experience Each Experience To The Fullest To Obtain The Most Growth"

My Snuff Bottle Journal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: