Click On Globe To View Forum Visitors From Around The World

About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Photobucket

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

"The Peter Bentley Snuff Bottle Collection"
and "introduction by Bill Patrick"

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
January 28, 2022, 10:08:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Asian SB Collectors Convention :Taichung (Taiwan) 1- 5 June 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asian SB Collectors Convention :Taichung (Taiwan) 1- 5 June 2019  (Read 90 times)
Peter Bentley 彭达理
Private Boards

« on: June 07, 2019, 04:47:53 am »

Dear  All

I  honestly  don't  how  to  even  begin to    explain the  fun,  the  camaraderie ,  the  experience,  and  most of  all  the  FRIENDS   which I have  gained  this  past week  in  Taichung,  Taiwan

Not  to mention  HUGE  deep knowledge  about  VMIPBs 

I wish  I  could  start  to  explain   it  all,   but  it  would  take  me  several  hours  of  typing  to  do so

All I can say  just for  now  is  that  the  next  such  Asian  SB  convention  will be held  in S'Pore  in July  2020  (exact  date  not  fixed) 

The   S'Pore  program  is  100% flexible -  anyone  can  talk  about  anything   SB  related   (unlike the  2020  ICSBS  Taipei  convention  where, I  have just recently  learned,  the  speaker  program  has already been  fixed  over  one year  in  advance !  BORING....  !

Really  -  the  Taichung  convention  was  so    much   full  of  fun  that  I'm  having a  hard  time  to  come  back  down  to  reality 

And the "magic"  was  that  it  all  just  "happened"   Cheesy

If  any of  you reading this  have  even the  slightest  interest  to  join  next year's  Asian  SB
 Convention  in  S'Pore.  some time  in  July, then do   book the  slot.

I will  feed  details  onto the  Forum  as  and  when I have them

Meanwhile.  the  ICSBS  2020  Annual, Convention  in Taipei  lurks  like  a  nemesis ......

Cheers

Peter

PS:  Please  feel  free  to  reply  by private  message  on the  Forum  if  you  so  wish  (and/or  later  by private  email)  I  understand  that  this  email  will  squash  some  pretty  big  toes  in the  ICSBS 

« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 04:50:09 am by Peter Bentley 彭达理 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: