About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
April 19, 2024, 11:45:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Anyone interested in bird- theme bottles ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in bird- theme bottles ?  (Read 265 times)
Peter Bentley 彭达理
Private Boards

« on: April 08, 2012, 03:58:36 am »

Hi  All

In the    early  part  of  my  collecting  I   picked  up  a  number  of  bird-theme  bottles,  some  with  provenance, and  some  without  provenance  ( or    unclear  provenance).    But  ALL  are  beautiful

I now  wish  to   whittle  my collection   down to   purely  Chinese  landscape  bottles   so  I  am   willing to   sell  off  my  bird  theme  bottles   to  Forum members   at  what I  originally paid   2,3, 4  years  ago    on  right  of  first   refusal before  I  try  ( for the   1st time  ever) the    wider   e-bay  sales   forum

Please   contact me   directly    for more   details

You can get my  direct  email  address   from the  Forum  members'     section

Cheers   Peter
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: