About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
March 29, 2024, 01:51:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

GEORGE, G-D BLESS YOU!!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GEORGE, G-D BLESS YOU!!!!  (Read 422 times)
Joey Silver / Si Zhouyi 義周司
Private Boards

« on: March 04, 2012, 04:26:52 am »

George, May G-D Bless you with  everything you want! This is SO MUCH BETTER!
Thank you! Wow!!! (I HATE Black)
Joey
Report Spam   Logged

Joey Silver (Si Zhouyi 義周司), collecting snuff bottles since Feb.1970

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tom B.
Private Boards

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 10:51:31 am »

Hi Joey,

I agree with you 100% and at the risk of being accused of being senile I am posting my comment from a similar thread that Peter started:

"Yes, George it is most definitely a much needed improvement.  By the way I want to extend my sincere thanks to Peter, Joey, and everyone else who gave George a little push towards changing the fonts - it is literally the difference between night and day.

Thanks George, you've done it again – improved Snuff Bottle Collectors Heaven once more. Bravo."

Best regards,

Tom
Report Spam   Logged

Best regards,

Tom B.

Joey Silver / Si Zhouyi 義周司
Private Boards

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 09:33:57 am »

Tom, Every time I open now, I'm thrilled. When it was the other way, with white script on black background, I dreaded it. It was so hard on my eyes. Eyestrain was a given after 2 hours. Now, I'm on hours and enjoy every minute.
Joey
Report Spam   Logged

Joey Silver (Si Zhouyi 義周司), collecting snuff bottles since Feb.1970

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: