About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
March 28, 2024, 08:50:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Art daily DOT org

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Art daily DOT org  (Read 392 times)
Peter Bentley 彭达理
Private Boards

« on: March 04, 2012, 04:03:36 am »

Hello  All  in the  Lounge  ( and the  Pub)

One  should not  use  this  Forum to   advertise  other  links   and  non   snuff bottle   stuff   ( otherwise  I  would  bombard  you all   with  all my  favourite  Youtube  links  forever  *  )

But  if there's  just one  website  I  would recommend  because   from time  to time  it  even  picks  up  snuff bottle   auctions   its   :    www    artdaily   dot  org

www.artdaily.org

I have  no  idea  how  it  makes  money  because  : 

a)  I  get  WONDERFUL  newsletters   every  day  which  delve  into  all sorts  of  side   stuff as   well -   history,  archaeology,    whatever   

In fact  I  would  recommend   George  to   add this   site  to  the  side  bar

b)   there  are no banner  ads

c)  it   does  not  lead  to  spam  ( or  at  least  not  any  spam   which I can  detect   tracing  back to   artdaily  beyond  the usual   spam ,  which  my  hotmail   MAXIMUM  filter  automatically  kills ....   facebook and  linklin    are  both much more  dangerous   for   spam....)

Well,  anyway,  that's  my  2  cents  worth  for   sunday  afternoon  here  in  China

Cheers  Peter

PS:   I  do  just  LOVE  the  new   format   of the   site .   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy    Cheesy

Lovely   white,  bright,  clean  - it's  just   a  DELIGHT  just to log  on  after  the   previous  black/ dark 

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Peter Bentley 彭达理
Private Boards

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 04:07:21 am »

Hello   again

Sorry  I  forgot  to    add the    [size=40pt]*[/size]   bit

Feel  free to  email  me  direct  your   favourite     you tube     links

My   direct  address  is  on  the     website 

But  please  keep  it  off-line   re  the  Forum

Cheers  Peter

Report Spam   Logged

Joey Silver / Si Zhouyi 義周司
Private Boards

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 09:26:26 am »

Dear Peter,
   Thank you for putting us on to Art daily dot org. It is great. Too much info though. ;-)
Joey
Report Spam   Logged

Joey Silver (Si Zhouyi 義周司), collecting snuff bottles since Feb.1970

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: