About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
March 28, 2024, 06:11:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Yan Yutian ?

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Yan Yutian ?  (Read 3618 times)
forestman
Private Boards

« on: March 03, 2018, 12:36:42 pm »

Hi Rube,

The auction was over 2 hours away so I didn't view it although I was tempted but it would have been a wasted trip as I wouldn't have gone that high even if the artists were what I thought.

One could have been a Zhou Leyuan landscape, a middle period goldfish bottle although not a Ye Zhonsan style, the 2 Ye family or Ye himself bottles and another landscape bottle with one bit of a signature I could make out, the square with a cross in it that is the "Tian" part of Yan Yutian or Zhang BaoTian.

There seem to be some better bottles coming up as you say so I will check down the back of the sofa and see if I can be less stingy with my bidding.

Regards, Adrian.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: