About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
March 28, 2024, 07:31:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Calmness of a Lake

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calmness of a Lake  (Read 1400 times)
Peter Bentley 彭达理
Private Boards

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 05:54:41 pm »

Hi Pin

Lovely  bottle ! 

This  is  the  REAL  Zhang Yong,  glad to  say

As a  matter  of interest,  did  you  buy  these  bottles  and if so  what  did you  play (please  feel free to  reply by private  message)

Cheers

Peter

PS:  If  you  ever  have   an interest to  visit  Hengshui I would be  happy to  coordinate with  you  and  we  go together.  I have  not been to  Hengshui  for a  long  time, ever  since  I retired  and  therefore  was  not   travelling regularly to north  China.  But  I  do plan to  visit  Hengshui  sometime  in   early- mid  2018.  (Same  invitation applies to  any  Forum members  living  in S. E. Asia)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: