About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
April 17, 2024, 10:46:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Batman and Robin

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Batman and Robin  (Read 1651 times)
Pat - 查尚杰

Zha Shang Jie 查尚杰

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2017, 10:43:33 pm »

Thanks Cathy ! 

By the way, although my 'love' is MPIP, I am one of the people here who doesn't care so much about the age or utility of a bottle, and can and do appreciate younger, newer, beautiful and artful bottles.  Some of us here are similar in that respect, and then we have the more 'purist' collectors, who prefer the original 'made for snuffing', old, provenance etc... . which is also fine, just a different slant based on the beauty and variety of snuff bottles, whether new, young, or old, or antique...

Don't get discouraged, or take things too personal.   You have come a long way in the short time you are collecting!  You have acquired some bottles that I and others really admire (and covet. haha). But if we all liked the same things, the world would be a boring place, right?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 10:45:40 pm by Pat - 查尚杰 » Report Spam   Logged

Best Regards

Pat
查尚杰
Zha Shang Jie

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: