About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
April 20, 2024, 10:37:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Macaroni agate

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Macaroni agate  (Read 726 times)
forestman
Private Boards

« on: February 28, 2017, 08:04:10 am »

Hi Luke,

It first came up before Christmas with a group of good quality bottles from a local deceased estate, (it's quite a wealthy area) at a higher estimate and on the day I left to go on holiday so I held back then. A few bottles were passed and re-auctioned with lower estimates which was lucky for me as this was one I had my eye on.

I also bought 2 moss agates from the same estate at the same time. I'll post one as I don't think it really qualifies as moss agate and is an unusual shape. The other moss agate was unloved by everyone but me and came at a price where it would have been rude not too.

Regards, Adrian.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: