About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
March 29, 2024, 12:42:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Visit to HK Central Library

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Visit to HK Central Library  (Read 832 times)
samsonlzj
Private Boards

Beautiful things deserve appreciation

« on: January 18, 2017, 09:31:31 am »

Thanks guys!

My 2 hour experience in the central library reminded me of my student life in college (which was about 5 years ago)... The library in my university is equally impressive and resourceful, and I had a lot more free time in between lectures and seminars to visit the library than I have today (certainly most of the time spent in the library back then was for academic assignments and projects). How I wish I can indulge myself in poring through books of my favorite subjects for the entire day in the library! Doesn't that sound lavish? Wink

Charll, let me know when you do come, would be glad to show you around!

Best to all,
Samson
Report Spam   Logged

Samson - a young new collector desiring knowledge
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: