About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
April 19, 2024, 09:01:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

It's a table bottle, not a table bottle.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a table bottle, not a table bottle.  (Read 1253 times)
forestman
Private Boards

« on: December 13, 2016, 03:52:32 pm »

Dear Joey,

The right hand mark for Qianlong is an easy one to spot but in this case it was so badly rendered I assumed it must have been something else so thank you for recognising it.

I'm sorry but I can't access a picture at present.

Regards, Adrian.

Dear George,

I have just lied to Joey but I did so for the sake of this forum. I felt submitting a picture of the bottle might lead him to question why he bothered with it when people like me posted pictures of such poor bottles and he is such an asset to everyone here that I couldn't risk that happening. I hope he can find it in himself to forgive me.

My New Years resolution is to only buy or be tempted by better bottles but I am clearly hanging on in there until the last day.

Regards, Adrian.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: