About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
April 16, 2024, 04:59:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Where I am in China

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I am in China  (Read 342 times)
Peter Bentley 彭达理
Private Boards

« on: February 27, 2015, 04:31:30 am »

Hi  Inn Bok

Great  to  get  your   reply !

I  have    finally  managed  to  set  up  a  very  personal      and  non  quiet  way   in  china     Cheesy   but  it   works  max   30  mins  at  a  time   so I can   at  last  use  the   forum  while  in  China  (just !)

Yes  Liu Shi  -  and  indeed   the   whole  of   Wenzhou   is  THE  center  of   electric   switches,  transformers   etc   e.g     CHiNT !

The  people  here  are  both wonderful ...  and   crazy  when  it  comes  to   drinking

Cheers

Peter

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: