About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
March 28, 2024, 05:13:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Fake Photo Inside Painted Chinese Snuff Bottles

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Photo Inside Painted Chinese Snuff Bottles  (Read 25420 times)
Peter Bentley 彭达理
Private Boards

« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2015, 07:52:14 pm »

Hi All

Latest  update   re the  patent !

Interesting that  Ms  Li  also  collects   snuff bottles

Cheers

Peter

Dear  Ms  Li

Thanks for your  quick  reply

Unfortunately   this particular   Sunday  18  October  I must  fly to  Shanghai  for  a  wedding

I am free  ANY  other  day  / weekend   in October

Can you  please  propose  another convenient  date ? 

Any  Sunday  afternoon is  OK

Starbucks at   Tsim Sha Tsui K11  shopping mall is  OK  for a  venue when we  meet.

My mobile  is  9181-133  if  you   wish to call  me

Best regards

Peter  Bentley

Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 15:03:13 +0800
Subject: Re: About the inside wall patent
To: peterbentleyhk@hotmail.com

Dear Dr. Bentley,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. The questions you have asked were the keys of this patent. I could show you some of the examples and completed fragrance bottle, and we could discuss the details when we meet.

I am working in home office, and I do not speak English very well. I have asked my son to be the translator, but he is only available on Sunday. I suggest we could meet at Starbucks at Tsim Sha Tsui  K11 shopping mall in the afternoon of Sunday 18 Oct. Are you available to meet on Sunday? If yes, what time do you prefer in the afternoon?

I look forward to hearing from you. By the way, are you a snuff bottle collector? I could share with you some of my collection as well.

Best regards,
C.S. Li(Ms)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: