About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
March 28, 2024, 07:11:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

A multicolored diasper bottle

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: A multicolored diasper bottle  (Read 1562 times)
David

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 02:31:00 am »

Hi Inn Bok and Tom,

Thank you, they are fun to look at and rearrange, I can't figure out with ones I like to look at more on the desk. It kind of shifts with my mood I think.

Wow, thats neat... do you also put snuff in it? I read form Raymond Li or someone else, that some of the very well hollowed agate, amethyst or cotton type crystal bottles needs the snuff to bring out the high relief carvings or natural patterns.

Cheesy Most meetings are so boring as the decisions are usually already made... I like the rounded hulu or floater shape so those are hard/too thin to cary in the pocket. Maybe when I get older, I will copy the portrait bottle you shared, and tie a hulu one to my belt (I actually did that with a pendant for a while, it is one of my favorite worry stone).

David

Report Spam   Logged

David

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: