About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
March 29, 2024, 01:32:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Joke -a - Day

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Joke -a - Day  (Read 6844 times)
Peter Bentley 彭达理
Private Boards

« Reply #140 on: February 07, 2015, 08:27:58 am »

Hi All

Although   I thought  we  agreed  to   curtail /  terminate  the  joke-a -day  thread  I  cannot   resist a  repartee  to  this  classic  by  Joey , which  reminded  me  of a  similar  zoo-based  joke.

A Czechoslovakian  tourist  with   his Indian   tour  guide  were touring a   zoo   in Calcutta  .

They   were   watching  the  lions ,  of  which there  were  two  - a  male  (with a  big  mane)  and  an  female (mane-less)

Suddenly  the Czechoslovakian   tourist   tripped  up  and   fell  into the  lions'  den and    was  immediately   swallowed alive by  one of the  lions.

The   Indian   tour  guide  immediately  called the   zoo  security team and they quickly  came to the   scene  ready to kill  the guilty  lion  and try to  rescue the  tourist  while  he  was  still  alive  in the  lion's   stomach.

"It  was the  male  lion   the  swallowed the   tourist! "  screamed the   tour  guide

So the   zoo  security  team  quickly shot the  male   lion and   cut  open its  stomach.

But the tourist  was not  inside  !

(He  was  inside  the   female  lion  ,  but  by then  he was   long since  dead)

Which  all  goes to  prove :

NEVER  BELIEVE  AN  INDIAN   WHEN HE  SAYS THE   CHECK  IS  IN THE  MAIL

Cheers (apologetically)

Peter

PS:  Tom  -  I just  loved the  MISSISSIPPI  joke ! . 

There's a  similar  one  about  an Italian  asking  for a    "fork"   at a   restaurant   ....  you  can  guess the  rest  ....  but   sadly   I can't  remember the  whole  joke

PPS  :  Found  it    due  to the   marvels  of  Youtube  !  Grin

Or  search : " The  Italian  man  who went to  Malta"  on  Youtube  or  Google

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 08:40:50 am by Peter Bentley 彭达理 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to: