About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
March 29, 2024, 04:24:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

URGENT APPEAL ! For pics of Cat - theme IPBs painted 1990 - 2000

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT APPEAL ! For pics of Cat - theme IPBs painted 1990 - 2000  (Read 333 times)
Peter Bentley 彭达理
Private Boards

« on: August 02, 2014, 06:14:37 am »

Hi  All

As  part  of  my   presentation to  the  ICSBS  2014  Annual  Convention  I   have a  section  on  demonstrating the    quantum  jumps  in painting  SKILL   1970  -  2012   and I  am using   cat-theme  bottles  as  the  example  because  cats  are  extraordinarily  hard to  paint.

I have  plenty  of  examples  of   cat- theme   bottles  for the  decades   1970-1980  and   1980-1990 , also for  2000- 2010.

But  I cannot   find  a  single   example of  an  inside-painted    cat-theme  bottle  in the  decade   1990-2000

Extraordinary ! 

Does  anyone  have   any  pic  of   any   cat-theme   inside-painted  bottle  painted   in that  decade:1990 - 2000?

If  so  please   contact  me  by private  email  or   via the  message   function  on the   Forum

URGENT !

Many  thanks

Cheers

Peter
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

rpfstoneman
Private Boards

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 11:47:12 am »

Peter,

Sorry to say I only have one cat themed bottle and it is post 2000.   Interesting that you are having difficulty with the one time frame.  I'll keep this in mind and see what I can come up with in my reference materials and books. 

Charll
Report Spam   Logged

Charll K Stoneman, Eureka, California USA, Collector Since 1979.

George
Administrator

Test

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 01:15:14 pm »

Been searching Peter, but no luck so far..
Report Spam   Logged

"Experience Each Experience To The Fullest To Obtain The Most Growth"

Snuff Bottle Journal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: