About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
April 16, 2024, 05:07:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Need help with ID this cloisenne butterfly bottle

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with ID this cloisenne butterfly bottle  (Read 1112 times)
Sally72
« on: August 01, 2014, 07:48:51 pm »

To all who have hastily made inaccurate assumptions to my intentions,

Yes, I am a new collector. Yes, I purchased 20+ snuff bottles from an auction. Yes, I have asked for help with certain snuff bottles on this forum (assumption on my part) that I would gain knowledge from other collectors. I apologize for making that assumption, for I was seriously mistaken.

I do not have to explain my actions. However, in this case I will be happy to...

Out of the 20+ lot of snuff bottles I purchased, I have listed on EBay 13 of them.

Why have I asked for help with these then so quickly added to EBay you ask?Huh  Because I do not want those particular ones, did not know anything of them, and needed the correct information to post accurately, for I value honesty and integrity.

My questions for all are;
1) Were you annoyed with inaccurate postings and/or information given on a snuff bottle?Huh?
2) Have any of you bought a snuff bottle on EBay???
3) Have you ever sold a snuff bottle or two?Huh??

Best regards to you all,
Sally

P.S. Thank you all for your help
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: