About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
April 17, 2024, 08:25:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

Need help with ID this cloisenne butterfly bottle

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with ID this cloisenne butterfly bottle  (Read 1114 times)
Fiveroosters aka clayandbrush
Private Boards

« on: August 01, 2014, 04:40:15 pm »

Dear Sally (if this is your name, because you never signed your posts),
you have registered here four days ago, saying “I am a new collector of snuff bottles and recently purchased 20+ at estate auction.”
Quite strange for a new collector to start threads and repeat them in hurry saying that any info is very helpful and then list them on ebay! Helpful for what?
I don’t know about other members, but as for myself I feel a bit cheated by such behavior, sorry. I am more than happy in sharing the few knowledge that I have with others who are interested in the same matter, but frankly I have something better to do in my spare time than giving help/information to somebody who asks for the sole purpose of financial gain, especially if done in bad faith.
There are plenty of appraisal sites for this, of course not free.
Best regards
Giovanni
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: