About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
April 18, 2024, 10:05:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

The origin of the names of the 5 Modern Schools of Inside Painting

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The origin of the names of the 5 Modern Schools of Inside Painting  (Read 2077 times)
Peter Bentley 彭达理
Private Boards

« on: May 30, 2014, 01:16:14 pm »

Hi All

My  2014  ICSBS    Xian  Presentation  will  be  included  as   a   'bonus'    extra  to  anyone  who  buys  a  copy  of  my  latest   Data  Base ,  together  with  all the  original  scans   of  the  Old  Testament  (  J. H.  Leung's  " A  New  Look  of  Inside  Painted  Snuff  Bottles"  )  and  the New  Testament  =  CIPMA

I  have  so  far   spent   about  100  hours  on the  presentation Power  Point  Slides ...  and  it  is  only  half  finished  .... !

My  Data  Base  =   4,000  hours  of  work :  It's  the mother  lode ....  and  it  keeps   growing  by the  day

Special price   to  long-time /  sincere   Forum  members ( only)    in  2014   :  US$50

Next  year  (with  huge  up dates  -  going  on  for    20  GB )  :  US$500    flat   rate

I'm  not into    making   money  out of  all   this  :  in  fact just  the  opposite !

I  want  to   promote  my DB  for  the  good  of   the  Modern   IP   Artist   Community

But  unless  I   set  a    realistic  price  on  my  DB  ( latest   edition  ..  and there   will  be  huge   updates     every  6  months from  now  on   due  to  new  book  scans)   I  have  no  way   to "price"  my  life's  work    except   to  sell  at   a   notional  digital   USB  Memory   stick  copy

Long-term   Forum  members  will always   have preference  on  pricing    and   any  copies  I  " sell"      are   free  and  unprotected   ,  which   was  my original  mission  :   to  bring  the   whole  VMIPB   world  to  your   door  step

Cheers
Peter
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: