About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
March 29, 2024, 08:19:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

lapsi lazuli bottles

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lapsi lazuli bottles  (Read 334 times)
madpenn1
« on: July 21, 2013, 12:16:43 pm »

Have been trying to research a couple of bottles I have, and have found out one is made from lapis lazuli a blue rock with some white marbling in it,only about an inch and a half tall,with dragon heads carved on both sides of the top and rings of the same stone dangling from the mouths,it appears to have been carved from one piece of stone ,the rings as well,which amazes me. I think this is possibly a very special specimen of a snuff bottle.  am not having luck trying to post a picture here,if any one would like to see this I can send a photo though e mail till I figure this site out...madpenn1@yahoo.com....thanks,and appreciate any feed back on this item,Kirk
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fiveroosters aka clayandbrush
Private Boards

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 01:40:15 pm »

Dear Kirk,
welcome to the board. As our boss George told you in the "welcome" thread, you can send the pictures to him and he can post them for you instead of sending the pictures to anyone.
Anyway, posting pictures is extremely easy. You can see that, while you are posting a text, in the lower left corner it is written "Additional options...". Click on there and follow the steps.
Kind regards
Giovanni

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: