About This Forum

This snuff bottle community forum is dedicated to the novice, more experienced, and expert collectors. Topics are intended to cover all aspects and types of bottle collecting. To include trials, tribulations, identifying, researching, and much more.

Among other things, donations help keep the forum free from Google type advertisements, and also make it possible to purchases additional photo hosting MB space.

Forum Bottle in the Spotlight

Charll shared this beautiful Xianfeng (1851-1861) dated bottle depicting NeZha combating the Dragon King amongst a rolling sea of blue and eight mythical sea creatures.

Chinese Snuff Bottle Discussion Forum 中國鼻煙壺討論論壇
March 28, 2024, 08:31:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Contact Login Register  

How to buy the Suo Zhen Hai book

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy the Suo Zhen Hai book  (Read 254 times)
Peter Bentley 彭达理
Private Boards

« on: October 20, 2012, 09:02:11 pm »

I have received 15 copies and have been told that my contact has, at last, found five more copies in another city which he is having sent to him as I write. He will then ship them to me by sea so I will have eventually enough for all current orders plus a few spare. I sense that even though it has just been published this book may be in short supply.

I just got  this  message  from David  Osborne

His  email is   d.jill@shaw.ca     ( he  lives  in canada)    so  can  contact  him directly  to order a    copy  : I think    there a  few left

Cheers   Peter

Each book cost me $33.00 plus shipping to me of another $9.00 plus shipping to our Members in North America of about $30.00 plus packing of about $2.50 which totals about $74.50. I will be packing each very well and making numerous trips to the post office so I will be adding a premium to each book of  $10.50 which makes the total price of about $85.00 which, believe it or not, was about my original estimate.

My next step is to find the best box/packing material and once this is done I will be ready to start shipping and will contact all Members who have ordered one or more in the order I received their orders.

If you have any questions on the above, or would like to put an order in if you have not already, or maybe wish to cancel your order please let me know in a reply.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: